Effective May 1st, 2020
For purposes of this Policy, “personally identifying information” means information that can be used on its own or with other information to de-anonymize data or to identify, contact, or locate a single person. “Personal Information” means personally identifying information and/or potentially personally identifying information.
1. Non-Personal Information
FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may collect statistics about the behavior of Service users, and FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may use these statistics for business or internal purposes. For instance, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may disclose how many users download the App or how many transactions occur through the Service in a given period. However, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER does not disclose Personal Information other than as described in Section 2 below.
2. Protection of Personal Information
- General. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER collects Personal Information only as necessary to provide the Service. Such information includes the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of FAMILY THRIFT CENTER users. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER also collects the information necessary for users who choose to auto-login using their Facebook account. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER takes measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of Personal Information.
- Disclosure of personal information. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER discloses Personal Information only to those of FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s employees, contractors, professional fundraisers, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know such information in order to process it on FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s behalf or to provide the Service, and (ii) have agreed not to disclose it to others. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Service, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Disclosure to third parties. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER will not disclose Personal Information to third parties other than those described above unless (i) FAMILY THRIFT CENTER is required to do so by law, or (ii) FAMILY THRIFT CENTER believes in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the Company, third parties, or the public at large. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER does not rent or sell Personal Information to anyone.
- Email communication. If you have provided your email address, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or to notify you of important changes, updates, or events related to the Service. If you do not wish to receive such messages, you may opt out.
- Text messaging. If you have provided you mobile phone number, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may send you text messages and notifications, as described more fully in the FAMILY THRIFT CENTER Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile application notifications. By installing the App, the user agrees to periodically receive notifications about future sales, store openings, holiday specials, and other communications regarding FAMILY THRIFT CENTER.
FAMILY THRIFT CENTER does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If FAMILY THRIFT CENTER discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided FAMILY THRIFT CENTER with Personal Information, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER will promptly take steps to delete the information.
4. Information Security
FAMILY THRIFT CENTER uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect your Personal Information. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s employees have access to your Personal Information only on a need-to-know basis. Contracts with FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s third-party service providers require them to keep information confidential. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with FAMILY THRIFT CENTER is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your FAMILY THRIFT CENTER account has been compromised), please notify FAMILY THRIFT CENTER of the problem immediately.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, FAMILY THRIFT CENTER may change this Policy at any time and in FAMILY THRIFT CENTER’s sole discretion. FAMILY THRIFT CENTER encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this Policy. Your continued use of the Service after any change in this Policy constitutes your acceptance of such change.